Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Sweetness of the Love of Allah


“When in Love, the complaint of the Beloved is not Appropriate.
For me there is no Injustice in any of his Actions.

Outwardly though if may be a calamity,
But it is infact a Blessing in Disguised form.

That Calamity in which there is goodness for us,
is not really a Punishment.

The Love of the Slaves of Allah cannot reach perfection
until the blood of Evil desires is not shed.

May that which is pleasing to YOU also become pleasing to me.

What would I do with that Pleasure,
which is not accompanied by YOUR Pleasure?

How can I say that the Pain which is in my heart ( of Your Love)
is not a Gift of YOURS?

He, who is not blessed with the Gift remains
unaware of YOUR Glory.

Do not Rejoice over my Tears of longing for him,
when i am distanced from HIM.

O You initiated in Love, you have not as yet
experienced the Pain of deep-hearted Love.

Whosoever you witness giving his Heart and Soul to gold and
silver,
Believe that he has not tasted
The Sweetness of the Love of Allah."

Source:http://yunuspatel.co.za/books-tafweez.php

No comments:

Post a Comment